- R Dajani Women in science Panel ISSCR June 26, 2020
- Dr Rana Dajani gave a webinar hosted by popular science in Arabic The title The Corona virus and biological evolution
- Rana Dajani Founder Of We Love Reading Joins Catalyst 2030.
- We Love Reading At The 2020 Skoll World Forum For 2020.
- Can Mena’s graduates tap new wells of prosperity?
- Dr. Rana Dajani (Founder Of WLR) Is One Of The Jury Members
1.We can use COVID-19 as a catalyst for grassroots change. Here's how
2.Leading women scientists to the global stage Dajani R
Nature MiddleEast Oct 21, 2020
3. Catching the window of opportunity once in the life time of our human species.
Aug 3, 2020
4. How Policy Makers and Universities Can Help Arab Scientists, Dajani R
Al fanar July 21, 2020
5.Stem Cell Statute in Jordan: Leading the Way
Front Gene 2020 Jul 17;11:657.
doi: 10.3389/fgene.2020.00657. eCollection 2020.
6.Jacobs foundation Bold Expert Blog: Now is the time to change how we approach education
Nature. 2019 Nov;575(7784):596. doi: 10.1038/d41586-019-03663-5. No abstract available.
8.Clukay, C. J., Matarazzo, A., Dajani, R., Hadfield, K., Panter-Brick, C., & Mulligan, C. J. (2019).
FAAH,SLC6A4, and BDNF variants are not associated with psychosocial stress and mental health outcomes in a population of Syrian refugee youth. bioRxiv, 685636. doi:10.1101/685636
9.Dajani R, Dhawan S, Awad S The Increasing Prevalence of Girls in stem Education in the Arab World: What Can We Learn? Sociology of Islam May 2020 Volume 8 issue 2 Page 159-174
10.Rana Dajani, Alya Al Sager, Diego Placido and Dima Amso The Value of the We Love Reading Program for Executive Functions In Jordanian Children
Proceedings of the MIT LINC 2019 Conference, vol 3, pages 61--71
11.. The Ethics of Gene Editing from an Islamic Perspective: A Focus on the Recent Gene Editing of the Chinese Twins.
Al-Balas QAE, Dajani R, Al-Delaimy WK. Sci Eng Ethics. 2020 Mar 3. doi: 10.1007/s11948-020-00205-5. [Epub ahead of print]
12. HLA-A, -B, -C, -DRB1 and -DQB1 allele and haplotype frequencies and phylogenetic analysis of Bahraini population.
Hajjej A, Saldhana FL, Dajani R, Almawi WY.
Gene. 2020 Apr 20;735:144399. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2020.144399. Epub 2020 Jan 27.
13. Genetic Polymorphisms of Pharmacogenes among the Genetically Isolated Circassian Subpopulation from Jordan.
Al-Eitan LN, Rababa'h DM, Hakooz NM, Alghamdi MA, Dajani RB. J Pers Med. 2020 Jan 6;10(1). pii: E2. doi: 10.3390/jpm10010002.
14. The genetic landscape of Arab Population, Chechens and Circassians subpopulations from Jordan through HV1 and HV2 regions of mtDNA.
Al-Eitan L, Saadeh H, Alnaamneh A, Darabseh S, Al-Sarhan N, Alzihlif M, Hakooz N, Ivanova E, Kelsey G, Dajani R.
Gene. 2020 Mar 1;729:144314. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2019.144314. Epub 2019 Dec 26.