My research aim is to apply deep learning algorithms on medical images to address clinically important problems e.g., cancer diagnosis, disease prognosis, and digital biomarker discovery.
- Mahmood Lab - AI for Pathology Image Analysis, Harvard Medical School
- Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Department of Biomedical Informatics, Harvard Medical School
- Cancer Program, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- Cancer Data Science Program, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Open for Collaborations
If you (an individual, a hospital, or a medical institute) have a large medical imaging dataset and looking for a technical collaborator with huge computation resources for automated analysis of that dataset then you have come to the right place. Feel free to be in touch.
If you have strong machine learning or computer vision background and interested in transitioning into biomedical data science then feel free to contact me. Computer science students looking for an external advisor/mentor are also welcome.