- "Employer concentration suppresses wages for several million U.S. workers: antitrust and labor market regulators should respond". Washington Center for Equitable Growth Policy Brief, 26th January 2021.
- "Under the wage floor: exploring firms' incentives to comply with the minimum wage", with Lindsay Judge. Resolution Foundation Briefing Note, 8th January 2020. (Coverage in: FT, Guardian, BBC, Telegraph, Times, Bloomberg, Mirror)
- "U.S. workers need more power", with Larry Summers. Washington Post, 28th June 2020.
- “Declining worker power vs. rising monopoly power”, with Larry Summers. Voxeu.org, 2nd June 2020.
- “Moving job interviews out of bedrooms matters”. Bloomberg Opinion, 6th September 2019.
- “Whither central banking?”, with Larry Summers. Project Syndicate, 23rd August 2019.
- “Want to boost U.S. productivity? Tackle inequality”. Bloomberg Opinion, 23rd July 2019.
- “What Marco Rubio gets right - and wrong - about the decline in American investment”, with Larry Summers. Washington Post, 31st May 2019.
- “On the link between US pay and productivity”, with Larry Summers. Voxeu.org., February 20th 2018.
- “Twenty years on: Is there still a case for Bank of England independence?”, with Ed Balls. Voxeu.org, May 1st 2017.
- "To Tackle Inequality, re(Build) Worker Power". 7-minute TED-style presentation in the Harvard Inequality Program's series "Big Ideas in Inequality". (video (starts at 25:58), slides).
- "Want to boost U.S. productivity? Tackle inequality." Presentation at the launch of the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Center at Capital Community College, Hartford, December 2019. (slides only)
- "Low productivity growth: implications for inequality" Presentation at book launch for Facing Up to Low Productivity Growth (eds. Adam Posen and Jeromin Zettelmeyer) at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, Washington DC, March 2019. (video (15 min), slides, and a Tweet thread summary.)
- Discussion on labor markets and delivery workers. eFM This Morning (South Korea). January 4th 2020.
- "The decline in worker power and how COVID has changed it". Unfair Nation Podcast, September 29th 2020.
- "The Power of Workers". NPR "The Indicator" Podcast, July 24th 2020.
Other media quotes/mentions
- "U.S. economy is healing, but budget office says workers have a long way to go". New York Times Feb 2021
- "Could young workers change the future of labour?" BBC Worklife Dec 2020
- "Salários, sindicatos, e Covid-19". Visão Nov 2020
- "Coronavirus: How the world of work may change forever" BBC Worklife Oct 2020
- "Covid-19 Is Dividing the American Worker", WSJ Aug 2020