Sleep and Brain Health
- Sleep staging: EEG, ECG, respiratory effort, and measuring sleep depth
- Sleep reflects brain health: sleep EEG-based brain age, sleep-based cognition prediction.
- Validation of brain age in cohorts including people with HIV and demented patients.
- Time-to-event modeling of Alzheimer patients based on actigraphy.
- Sleep in Alzheimer mice and the response to gamma-secretase modulator treatment.
- Estimating average causal effects of burst suppression in ICU population.
- Estimating causal effects of treatment policies for seizure / seizure-like patterns on outcome.
- Mediation analysis for multiple comorbidities in HIV and brain age.
- Novel clinically relevant mediation analysis for multiple causally dependent mediators.
Modeling neuronal plasticity
- Decoding neuronal assembly from spike trains using joint weight-delay spike-timing dependent plasticity (joint STDP).
- Predicting Incidence of Outcomes from the Electroencephalogram of Sleep
- Brain Age Index from the Electroencephalogram of Sleep
- Sleep-Based Brain Age Is Increased In Adults with Treated HIV
- Measuring Brain Age Algorithm Night-to-Night Stability
- Brain Age Index Predicts Mortality
- Sleep Staging from ECG and Respiration with Deep Learning
- Sleep Staging with a Wearable Respiratory Device
- The Effect of Ictal-Interictal Continuum Burden on Discharge Disability based on a Large-Scale Cohort
- Sedation Prediction using EEG Spectrogram in ICU Patients
- Exploring unsupervised clustering of human electrocorticography at seizure onset
- Harvard University Center for AIDS Research (HU CFAR NIH/NIAID fund 5P30AI060354-16).