Instructor at Harvard:
- Spring 2017: AM111, Intro to Scientific Computing (Syllabus)
- Fall 2016: AM205, Physical Mathematics I (First class slides)
- Spring 2016: AM111, Intro to Scientific Computing
- Spring 2015: AM111, Intro to Scientific Computing
Teaching Assistant at New York University:
- Spring 2010: Ordinary Differential Equations
- Spring 2009: Quantitative Reasoning: Mathematical Patterns in Nature
Experience at University of Michigan:
- Fall 2007: Instructor, Periscope of Physics, Honors freshmen minicourse
- Fall 2007: Teaching Assistant, Math 175: Inquiry-based Introduction to Cryptology
Additional Teaching and Mentoring Experience:
- Advised senior Honors' thesis at Harvard during the 2016-2017 academic year and co-advised an undergraduate research project at NYU in Summer 2010.
- Volunteered to help teach a Harvard-wide Matlab boot camp in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Volunteered for cSplash, an annual one-day event for New York City area high school students, where I taught subjects including the mathematics of evolution, Fourier series, and graph theory.