Thenesoya Vidina Martín De la Nuez is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures. Born in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, she completed both her MA in Literary Studies and BA in Literary Theory and Comparative Literature at Universidad Complutense de Madrid. She also holds BA degree in Hispanic Philology at the Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, with a year at the Università Degli Studi di Torino, Italy, and a MA at Harvard University.
She is currently working as a Visiting Instructor at the Department of Hispanic Studies at Vassar College, New Yok.
- PhD Candidate, Department of Romance Languages and Literatures, Harvard University (expected April 2019)
- 2012 MA, Romance Languages and Literatures, Harvard University
- 2009 MA Literary Studies, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- 2008, BA Comparative Literature, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- 2004 BA Hispanic Philology, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria