- A multi-user virtual environment to support students’ self-efficacy and interest in science: A Latent Growth Model Analysis.
Simplifying Causal Complexity: How Interactions Between Modes of Causal Induction and Information Availability Lead to Heuristic-Driven Reasoning
Motivation and Beliefs about the Nature of Scientific Knowledge Within an Immersive Virtual Ecosystems Environment
- The use of a gesture-based system for teaching multiple intelligences: A pilot study
- The Interaction of Causal Bayes Nets and Information Theories in a Multi-User Virtual Environment
- EcoMOBILE: Integrating augmented reality and probeware with environmental education field trips
- Learning Across Space, Time, and Scale: A Bayesian Perspective
- Exploring Virtual Worlds: Causal Understanding and Data Collection Behaviors in an Ecosystems-Based Multi-User Virtual Environment
- Multi-User Virtual Environments to Promote Middle School Ecosystem Science Learning and Attitudes about Science
- Exploring the relationship between teacher beliefs, confidence, and practice in a curriculum reform program
- Irreducible Complexity: How Do Causal Bayes Nets Theories of Human Causal Inference Inform the Design of a Virtual Ecosystem?
- Virtual Learning Environment Preference, Perception of Helpfulness, and Achievement in Taiwanese Earth Science Student