Visiting scholar/student positions (self-funded) in the field of biomedical imaging is available at the Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School. Candidates should have a PhD or MD (or candidate) with interests and skills in any of following fields:
1. Organic synthesis skills to prepare small molecules for drug discovery；
2. Molecular imaging probe development (radiochemistry skills are preferred but not required);
3. Biomedical imaging skills, including PET, MRI, optical imaging;
4. Acquisition and analysis of functional MRI or PET data in animal models or human subjects, basic programming skill is desired;
5. Molecular Cell Biology/ Biochemical/neuroscience/animal skills to understand neurobiology in brain disorders.
Applications will be accepted throughout the year. Please send CV to:
Changning Wang, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
ContactThe Wang Lab at Martinos Center 149 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02179 (o) 617.724.3983 firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy Volunteers are needed for our PET-MR research study.