Job Description (I):
A full-time position for a Research Technician is available immediately in the Center for Nanomedicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- Strong knowledges and skills in immunological techniques.
- Lab research experience specialized in experimental methods and procedures for macrophage polarization, immunoblotting analysis, analysis of different groups of T cells via flow cytometry, cytokine detection and other related skills.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in biology, biochemistry or related field.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals preferred.
- Willing and able to handle with animals (mice).
- Work cooperatively with laboratory members in support of assigned duties.
Applicants who are interested should send the CV to Dr. Tao (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a title line containing the exact phrase "Research Technician".
Job Description (II):
A full-time position for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow is available immediately in the Center for Nanomedicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
The Tao Research Group is looking for highly motivated and talented scientists to join our team and address the fundamental questions in cancer immunology with nanotechnology or biomaterials platforms. Candidates with Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent degrees who are broadly interested in cancer biology, immunology or related areas are welcome to apply! Please email your CV, a brief description of your previous work and your future research interests and contact information for three references to be sent to email@example.com if interested.
Job Description (III):
Self-Funded joint Postdoc/Student positions: Applicants who are interested should send the CV and names of three references to Dr. Tao (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a title line containing the exact phrase "Joint postdoc/student". Source of funding should also be clearly stated and only applicants who aim to visit for more than 6 months (ideally 1-2 year) will be considered. Candidates with a background in materials science, polymer chemistry, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cell biology, RNA therapeutics, immunology, pharmaceutical science, tissue engineering, nano-bio interface, or immunoengineering are preferred.