Job Description (I):
A full-time position for a Research Technician is available immediately in the Center for Nanomedicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- Strong knowledges and skills in immunological techniques.
- Lab research experience specialized in experimental methods and procedures for macrophage polarization, immunoblotting analysis, analysis of different groups of T cells via flow cytometry, cytokine detection and other related skills.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in biology, biochemistry or related field.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals preferred.
- Willing and able to handle with animals (mice).
- Work cooperatively with laboratory members in support of assigned duties.
Applicants who are interested should send the CV to Dr. Tao (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a title line containing the exact phrase "Research Technician".
Job Description (II):
Funded Postdoc positions may be open soon (to be updated).
Job Description (III):
Self-Funded joint Postdoc/Student positions: Applicants who are interested should send the CV and names of three references to Dr. Tao (email@example.com) with a title line containing the exact phrase "Joint postdoc/student". Source of funding should also be clearly stated and only applicants who aim to visit for more than 6 months (ideally 1-2 year) will be considered. Candidates with a background in materials science, polymer chemistry, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cell biology, RNA therapeutics, immunology, pharmaceutical science, tissue engineering, nano-bio interface, or immunoengineering are preferred.