Welcome to Xiao Lu's homepage!
I am currently a postdoctoral research fellow at John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences of Harvard University, working with Prof. Daniel Jacob on inverse modeling of atmospheric methane. Before joining Harvard, I worked with Prof. Lin Zhang at Peking University on ozone air quality and climate-chemistry interactions, and received Ph.D. degree in July 2019.
- Regional ozone air quality
- Large-scale climate-chemistry interactions
- Sources and sinks of atmospheric methane
- Climate-chemistry model development
- 2019.10-present: Postdoctoral research fellow, Harvard University (Advisor: Prof.. Daniel Jacob)
- 2014.09-2019.09: Ph.D. in Climatology, Peking University (Advisor: Prof. Lin Zhang)
- 2010.09-2014.06: B.S. in Atmospheric Science, Sun Yat-sen University