About Dr. Yuri Quintana
Yuri Quintana, Ph.D. is Chief of the Division of Clinical Informatics, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Harvard Medical School. Dr. Quintana's research is focused on developing innovative technologies that empower communities of healthcare professionals and patients to collaborate on a worldwide basis. See recent research publications. He teaches courses on global health informatics, e-health and serious games for health. Learn more about him on the bio page.
- Alicanto expands functionality for virtual tumor boards and clininical trials
- App Evaluation Project: Transforming Mental Health Care in Canada
- e-Health In Latin America
- Innovating Healthcare with Serious Gaming
- ‘Serious Games for Health’, los videojuegos diseñados para mejorar la salud
- Research Capacity Building in Africa