- Establishing a High Throughput Epidermal Spheroid Culture System to Model Keratinocyte Stem Cell Plasticity
- Self-Assembling 3D Spheroid Cultures of Human Neonatal Keratinocytes Have Enhanced Regenerative Properties
- Loss of the Epigenetic Mark 5-hmC in Psoriasis: Implications for Epidermal Stem Cell Dysregulation.
- Stem Cell Properties of Normal Human Keratinocytes Determine Transformation Responses to Human Papillomavirus 16 DNA
- The Role of Epidermal Stem/Progenitor-Like Cells In HPV-Mediated Pre-Neoplastic Transformation
- Commensals and Foodborne Pathogens can Arbitrate Epithelial-carcinogenesis