"Power-Law Distributions in Two-sided Market and Net Neutrality" PPT
- WINE'16 presentation, 12/2016, Montreal, Canada.
"Optimal Auctions through Deep Learning"
- Harvard EconCS Group Open House Talk, 3/2017, Cambridge, USA
- 3rd Algorithmic Game Theory and Data Science workshop in EC'17, 6/2017, Cambridge, USA
- INFORMS Annual Meeting (Invited), 11/2018, Phoenix, USA
- ICML'19 presentation (Long Talk), 06/2019, Long Beach, USA
"Learning to Bid Without Knowing Your Value" slides, video
- NIPS 2017 workshop: Learning in the Presence of Strategic Behavior (Lightening Talk), 12/2017, Long Beach, USA
- EC'18 presentation, 6/2018, Cornell Univ., Ithaca, USA
"Deep Learning for Revenue-Optimal Auctions with Budgets" slides
- AAMAS'18 talk, 7/2018, Stockholm, Sweden
"The Intrinsic Robustness of Stochastic Bandits to Strategic Manipulation"
- EC'19 workshop: Learning in the Presence of Strategic Behavior (Contributed Talk), 6/2019, Phoenix, USA.
"Online Learning for Measuring Incentive Compatibility in Ad Auctions"
- INFORMS Annual Meeting (Invited), 10/2019, Seattle, USA.